PTC offers an extensive line of Fuel Filters for most domestic and import applications, including Ford Powerstroke, Diesel Fuel Filters for GM Duramax and Dodge Cummins engines. Universal fuel filters are also available in a variety of inlet / outlet line dimensions.
To complement our filter offering, PTC also has 213 PCV Valves and 53 Air Breather
Element numbers available that provide coverage for most all makes and models.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• OE design, fit & function for easy installation and long dependable performance
• Ford Powerstroke, GM Duramax & Dodge Cummins Diesel Fuel filter applications available
• Diesel fuel filters use “High Efficiency” media paper recently developed for the OEM’s to ensure premium filtration dependability & performance
• Metal and plastic universal fuel filter applications available
• No standard case quantities required – order what you need
• Over 400 SKU’s available - provide over 95% market coverage
DON’T IGNORE THE IMPORTANCE OF PROPER FUEL FILTER REPLACEMENT MAINTENANCE
Replacing the fuel filter provides two benefits. First, the fuel filter protects the injectors from debris that cause damage and clogging. Second, a new fuel filter has less restriction, preventing the fuel pump from working too hard.
What happens if the filter is not replaced at recommended service levels? On a late-model vehicle, the ECM pulses and varies the voltage to the pump to deliver the right amount of fuel to the fuel rail. This is why a lot of vehicles do not have return lines or pressure regulators. In order to achieve the correct fuel trim, the pump must deliver the correct pressure and volume to the rail. If the fuel trim is outside of OE parameters, it will adjust by pulsing and varying voltage to the fuel pump to overcome the restriction. This can cause the premature death of a fuel pump.
Click here for a PDF copy of the April Newsletter