PTC offers a full line of U-Joints that are manufactured by ISO9002/QS9000 certified facilities. Our current offering is 199 SKU’s which provides well over 95% market coverage for both domestic and import applications.
U-Joints include nitrile rubber seals, which offer premium quality grease retention and contaminant resistance. Bearing caps are also induction heated and hardened only on the race surface to produce a flexible, yet durable steel, which allows for easier installation into tight yoke tolerances.
Our Complete Line of Center Support Bearings Provides Over 90% Market Coverage for both domestic and import applications All of our Center Support Bearing units are specifically engineered and designed to OEM standards to ensure a perfect fit and premium performance. Only high grade rubber cushions are used to ensure maximum vibration dampening as well as absorb over loads. The metal housing frame is made from heavy gauge steel to extend durability and service life. All units include a sealed bearing and dust shield (where applicable).
KEY DESIGN FEATURE ATTRIBUTES INCLUDE:
• U-Joints come “sealed” with snap rings and/or grease zerks
• Made of chrome-nickel alloy steel that is induction heated with hardened bearing caps
• Bearing cap and trunnion grease groves allow for a better grease distribution
• Nitrile rubber seals assure a better grease retention
• “Tough Joint” units (SJ # suffix are coated to resist oxidation and corrosion, including bearing caps
All PTC part number labels include competitive cross references and UPC codes for your convenience. All part number application data is also available electronically in Activant, Wrenchhead and www.showmetheparts.com/ptc.
Click here for a PDF copy of the February Newsletter