PTC Now Offers a New Line of Internal Seal U-Joints A Perfect Solution for Today’s Demanding Drive Line Shops!
Standard aftermarket U-joints typically have some end play when
mated with the driveline yoke, which makes it difficult to properly balance. PTC’s new precision fit Internal Seal U-Joints provide a “balanced” solution for today’s professional driveline shops.
Internal Seal Design Advantages:
• More precise fit reduces end play
• Increased grease retention for longer lasting life
• Reduced end play makes it much easier to balance
• Increased contamination resistance, even in the most extreme conditions
Additional U-Joint Design Attributes Include:
• U-Joints come “sealed” with snap rings and/or grease zerks
• Made of chrome-nickel alloy steel that is induction heated with hardened bearing caps
• Bearing cap and trunnion grease grooves allow for a better grease distribution
• Manufactured by ISO9002/QS9000 certified facilities
Our current full line offering of regular U-Joints provides
Well Over 95% Market Coverage
for both domestic and import applications