In order to capitalize on increasing market demand for this category, as well as significantly reduced pricing. will help ensure our customers remain competitive and maximize their sales opportunities.
Key Features and Benefits Include:
• OE design, fit and function for easy installation and long dependable performance
• Improved dimensional end testing to ensure end play meets OE standards
• Metallurgy testing eliminates metal fatigue
• 47 Spindle Hub Assembly numbers available
• Axle nut supplied (where applicable)
Fix the Cause, Not Just the Symptom with PTC Spindle Hub Assemblies!
The Problem: Many late model import vehicles
are designed with a spindle hub assembly that fits inside the wheel bearing verses using a one piece unitized hub bearing assembly. There is a 30% OE failure rate on spindle hubs, because the bearing race often seizes to the spindle hub and cannot be separated. Also a partially seized bearing can score the spindle hub shaft and negatively impact performance of the replacement bearing. The Solution: Replace both the bearing and the spindle hub assembly to ensure proper OE performance is restored.
Click here for a PDF copy of the August Newsletter