PTC offers a full line of Hub Bearing Assemblies that provide well over 90% market coverage for both domestic and import applications.
BUILT IN QUALITY YOU CAN'T SEE!
PTC Hub Bearing Assemblies use premium casted metal tone rings (where applicable), which have rectangular teeth that match OE specs to ensure a proper signal is always being sent to the ABS module.
BEWARE OF CHEAP COMPETITORS
- Many competitive Hub Assemblies include tone rings that are made out of cheap “pot metal” to reduce costs. The teeth on these tone rings are rounded which do not conform to OE standards, resulting in wrong impulse signals being sent to the ABS module.
- An erratic ABS signal will cause braking problems. In extreme cases, the brakes can lock up in high speed driving (65-75 miles per hour or 100-120km) which can cause the driver to lose control, resulting in a possible serious accident or even death.
Click here for more information
HEAVY DUTY BEARING ASSEMBLIES AVAILABLE
PTC “Heavy Duty” hub bearing assemblies are designed with a unique orbital roll-formed lip that applies a precise pre-load to provide longer service life, even under the most demanding driving conditions.
HEAVY DUTY HUB ASSEMBLY KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Orbital roll-formed design applies precise pre-load to enhance performance - nut cannot be over tightened
- High grade steel bearing balls provide smooth rotation, increased load capacity and longer life
- Flange thickness increased 30% for improved rigidity
- Both dynamic and static loads increased 11% over OE design